Responsible for building campaign IO’s – Consistently builds all campaign types accurately, and can determine full campaign build structure based on the IO
Creative uploading and tag creation – Consistently delivers error free campaigns and can troubleshoot a wide range of creative issues.
Pacing Dashboard updates – Monitors campaign performance on a daily basis.
Client Reporting – Create campaign performance reports.
Reporting insights – Can provide well-written, relevant campaign insights that add strategic value to reports.
- 6 months proven Digital experience is ideal but not a prerequisite
- Strong analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Should demonstrate passion for Digital Marketing
- Confident communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Any knowledge of Google DV360 and Google Campaign Manager a huge plus but not required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strategic thinker with advanced problem-solving skills and robust judgement
For faster processing of your application, please send your resume here: Manila.Careers@scorch.com.au.