We are seeking for Paid Media Analyst with strong Social Media background to join our growing Digital Marketing Agency in Ortigas Center , Pasig City. In Particular, we are looking for someone who:
- Possesses impeccable English
- Bold in nature and looking to grow
- Has experience in client management
- Has experience in managing and creating campaigns through Facebook Business Manager
- Has experience in Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter is a plus
- Can demonstrate good work ethic, good culture and client professionalism
- Diligent and with attention to detail in optimisation and reporting as well as has a commitment to deliver first class work every time
As Paid Media Analyst you will work closely with the local and remote teams, Paid Media Managers and Client Leadership to plan, forecast, activate, optimise, analyse and report on paid media engagements for our clients.
In this role you will actively engage clients to deliver best in class performance media solutions aligned that solve business problems and are aligned to our clients’ goals.
With relentless ambition, a passion for digital and insatiable curiosity you will find actionable insight in data, identify and leverage new and innovative digital media opportunities for our clients as they emerge, and challenge the status quo every day to do better tomorrow what we did today.
Planning & Forecasting
- Take briefs and use market research to help define KPIs and strategy
- Clearly articulate the role of channels and media for our clients
- Deliver integrated performance planning & measurement
- Assist the Paid Media Manager to create strategy proposals for clients
Media Activation & Optimisation
- Responsible for the delivery of media campaigns, to strategy, plan, KPIs and budget
- Responsible for the ongoing optimisation of paid media activity
- Manage client media budgets
- Work as part of a team to investigate, analyse and activate ongoing and project based media and marketing engagements for our clients
- Adopt and adapt to new and emerging technologies, methodologies, features and opportunities to proactively drive innovation and success for our clients.
- Ensure all processes are followed and good management procedures are implemented
Reporting & Analysis
- Produce client deliverables including reports and presentations. All reports and presentations are to be timely, accurate, literate and insightful.
- Actively analyse and investigate the performance of paid media activity to identify performance causality and new opportunities
- Create case studies and award entries based on campaign results as appropriate
- Actively service client requests as they arise, with diligence and professionalism
- Manage client relationships in the context of the delivery of media campaigns, working closely and in alignment with the Client Leadership team.
- Escalate issues and risks including budget and KPI variances, challenges to deliver to internal or external expectations and deadlines.
- Communication – client leadership
For faster processing of your application, please send your resume here: Manila.Careers@scorch.com.au.